When your work colleague retires, make them a retirement survival kit, contents include…
- Balloon – to start the celebration with a BANG!
- Gold leaf – because your worth your weight in gold.
- Love heart candy – to remind you to follow your heart
- A marker – retirement Marks the beginning of a new journey
- Map of the world – because you invested wisely you can now enjoy travelling the world
- Elastic band – try to stay flexible in your retirement
- Candy watch – no rushing around anymore, enjoy at your leisure
- Marble – to help replace the ones you’ve lost at work
- Tea bag – retirement is just one long tea break
- Seeds – for all the seeds of knowledge you have sewn
- Starburst – for a burst of energy when you need it
- Straw – have a drink & let your hair down
- Candle – so your future looks bright
- Toothpick – to pick out all the best in every day
- Business card of a good Pension transfer specialist – if not already have an IFA
- Confetti – it’s time to celebrate your retirement.
What else would you put in a retirement survival kit, email us your ideas firstname.lastname@example.org